Thread: Can you use earphones and regular tv sound at the same time

Can you use earphones and regular tv sound at the same time

Can any body tell me that is it possible for me to use earphones and regular tv sound at the same time? Has any one tried out to do so? Kindly provide me the correct solution for doing it, if its possible to do so. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Can you use earphones and regular tv sound at the same time

I don't think you should be able to do it, As it is not possible to have 2 outputs at the same time. If you try to unplug your monitor and then try to plug your headphones in the front jack, then there might be some chances of geting some kind of sound from it.

For that you need to find out proper cable, if necessary in order to connect the transmitter to the TV. Also you might need a preamplifier to match the output signal level from the TV with the input requirements of the transmitter. If you choose to use the TV output jacks marked as "line out" (Usually two RCA phono jacks, one red and the other black), there will probably not be enough level to drive the transmitter and you will need a preamplifier.

Hey you need to disconnect the speakers and then need to connect the headphones to the same port at the back of your CPU. You need to check out the sound properties by double clicking on the icon at the bottom right on the sys tray, and also need to check the volume control on the headphone tail cord.