Thread: Pinout j1f1 dell power connector need to replace

Pinout j1f1 dell power connector need to replace

I have dell laptop My problem is that whenever i try to plug power connector to recharge my battery sometimes it shows that it is not properly charging or terminates the power charging in between, i need to hold my power connector little tight to its ends, but this is not possible every time to do such thing, what should i do, i think this is happening because the plug pin i very thin, i also found there is also a problem related to motherboard's (E210882) manual calls the connector a J1F1.

Re: Pinout j1f1 dell power connector need to replace

I also had the same problem with my dell laptop, i consult with their technical person they suggest me go for the coaxial connector without the center pin and see if it'll work since it fits so well and looks like it belongs there. I'll drop a note with the end results but it may be a couple of weeks before it gets reassembled and tested. The Dell version also has 4 PCI slots, while the Intel version has 3 PCI slots plus a CNR slot. The Dell board also has 2 extra proprietary connectors not found on the Intel board but you cannot see that in your case.

The pin should be connected to +5V via a pullup resistor.On a 3-wire connect for fans the red is 12v, black ground and the yellow is feedback for working out the fan speed. You are powering the fan with 12v. The chipset fan is connected to it with a 3-pin fan, pin out as you described. Result: only the 4-pin fan is BIOS/software (SmartFan) controllable. Perhaps you can tell me more about the 4th magic pin. A 10-pin header labelled J8A1 in the rear left corner, & a 34-pin header labelled J7H4 at the front left corner.

As the power supply is not forwarding properly I found out that the barrel connector has 3 parts. A fan with a 4 pin connector has a pwm built into the motor. The inside wall is positive (19volts) the outside is negative and the center pin is not even a volt but does send the signal to tell the laptop to start charging. I disconnected the center pin and the laptop will work while plugged into the wall but will not charge the battery.