Thread: No sound in BOSE radio

No sound in BOSE radio

Hi,
    I am using BOSE wave music system in my home. I had connected it with some speakers located in different parts of house. The problem is that from last couple of days I am not receiving no sound from it when I launch radio. I do not understand what to do about this. Before the issue was not there. The radio stations are configured properly. I had also tried by connecting a spare speaker out of it. But still the same problem arises. It is connected to the media center by which I usually use it. What can be the exact cause of this. Help.

Re: No sound in BOSE radio

It is better if you get an software update for both. For your media center as well as bose module. Check out the pins which connects the speakers to it. Remove them then reconnect them back again. Turn you system off for a while and turn back on. If the problem is not solved then I believe there is fault in the radio part of the system.

First let start by looking the power adapter. Is it placed properly. Always use the turn on/off button to run and off it. Do no directly off if from the power switch. Then check the volume. The volume is high enough and the radio is not set to mute. When you are done with then check the functions in the BOSE menu. Se that all the settings are proper. Look properly that the CD are placed properly and hooked up. Or try with a different one. If you have problem with the ipod also then just check that the ipod is inserted in the dock properly.

The most concerned issue regarding bose radio problem is the proximity to the television. Because a number of television are configure to emit an type of electromagnetic waves. This effect the reception of radio channels. Many weaker frequencies are affected by this. The another reason is also due to the power cord. This due to the location of antenna near the power cord which affect the frequencies to get scrambled.