Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2009

Remove Scratches From CDs/DVD without a Game Doctor

hi ,
i have some old game and video original cds that i have not use much from long time but now it got scratch on them i am here to know that how can i clean these scratches and recover data without Game Doctor?
thank you.
Old 08-06-2009

Re: Remove Scratches From CDs/DVD without a Game Doctor

If small elements presence then you can clean it with water no problem for cd to clean it with soft Cotton . you can not clean deep and physical scratches but i think you can recover some data if it is accessible with some application.
Old 08-06-2009

i used G-WAX and soft cotton to clean out my scratches and it work better ,by using this the scratched part get smooth surface by level adjustment of surface.but after several time used you need to do this again and again so better to take back up.
Old 08-06-2009

some people use perfume some says peroxide but that must be not used ,as it can be damage your cd as it contain with some active chemicals. Simple way is use your tooth pest to clean your disk cd or dvd .Just clean it by applying pest on it with your hand on all surface wash it with water and make it dry with soft cotton . and try

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , ,