Thread: Virtual Microphone In Vista

Virtual Microphone In Vista

I have installed windows vista on my computer. I recently bought microphone and i want to covert my microphone as microphone virtual. Is there software or program that can act as a virtual microphone. Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Virtual Microphone In Vista

Tunatic is a free music identification software developed by Sylvain Demongeot for Windows and Mac OS.It analyzes a song by recording it via microphone or just by playing it through the sound card, and then it sends the data online to its database where it searches for a match. Tunatic will return the title of the song and the author along with a link for more information if a match is found.The database is created with information that users can upload with a software called Tunalyzer.

There is another software called Total Recorder which record streaming audio, Mic input, or Line-in input from external devices connected to your PC. The resulting files are saved on your computer's hard-drive. The system also allows users to schedule any number of future recordings!Total Recorder which is able to capture played sounds without need to cooperate with your sound card.

Use can also make your microphone as virtual microphone by making output of your speaker as input to your microphone. There are some other solution like software or loop back interface to microphone which help you to create virtual microphone.