Thread: How to get different language keyboard?

How to get different language keyboard?

I have been using a French language AZERTY keyboard for the last thirty years and it is difficult for me to use the standard QWERTY ones. I can type blind, that is, I know the location of different characters on the keyboard but still sometimes I need the individual keypads to be identified. I tried cutting out letters and pasting them on the QZERTY keyboard. This works fine except that the pasted on letters work loose after only a short time. Is there any other way of marking the keypads? I have tried paint, nail polish...

I am told there are suppliers who provide such stickers and I have also seen them being used, particularly for Hindi. Can anyone tell me where these people are located. I am in Rishikesh and I rarely move out of here.

This forum has always provided rapid and effective solutions to my problems in the past, I hope this time as well.

Vishwa
    Rishikesh

Re: How to get different language keyboard?

Devanagari script is used to write Hindi. Hindi labels are designed for Hindi language. You can get some Hindi Keyboard Stickers here. Also check out this Glowing Keyboard Stickers. This makes the keyboard letters glow and visible in the dark and can fit any type of desktop or laptop keyboard.

Re: How to get different language keyboard?

Hello vishwarishikesh!

I know this problem is quite regular with the keyboards.
    I know some keyboards have laser etched keys, those last ages, but in your case.
    I would suggest you to use a sticky tape on the letters and cut the tap to the key size, that way the lettering cant get rubbed off.

I hope this helps.