Thread: Some one now about Denon AVR-2309

Some one now about Denon AVR-2309

I am using Denon AVR 1509 in my home theater system. It is a 5 channel amplifier with a great sound quality. I am really impressed with the functioning and features of it. Now there is Denon AVR 2309 in the market. I want some information on its performance and features. What new it has in it. The price difference between both amps. And basically it means by it name that it must be much more stronger than what I have, but before coming to any conclusion I want to know about this. Is anyone using it then tell me about your experience.

Re: Some one now about Denon AVR-2309

There is a big difference between both the amps. As you said the model number describes much more. But I will explain it more elaborately. Now lets compare your model with the new one. The 1509 version comes with 5 channels. The new one is 7 channel amplifier. That means more performance. Your model does not support Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Pro Logic IIx. But the 2309 one supports. The Denon AVR 2309 includes multiple video processing options. Like De-Interlacer, Scaler, Video A/D converter, etc. It also supports On Screen display, Double line display, video conversion, HDMI video conversion, Digital Video Conversion, etc. By this you can have a general idea that what is the difference between your amp and the 2309 model.

The new model AVR 2309 is appreciated greatly by all music lovers. It has more power plus multiroom support. It comes with HD supports. The starting amount is for the Denon AVR 2309 is $550. Other than this it has an extra power transformer and gives a 100w/channel. The company address that the new multichannel model will give the best sound quality and features with ease of use. In simple words it has more power, features, built on latest technology, etc.

You are using an entry level models of Denon AVR. There much more new models are now available. Which includes the latest HDMI inputs with video decoding. The denon avr 2309 handles all the HD audio formats plus it provides 1080p Faroudja video upscaling, 3 HDMI inputs, HDMI auto lip sync, Pure direct audio option, on screen display, etc. It has more extra power transformer. This model offer 100w per channel. The Audyssey Dynamic Volume feature provides a range of level in volume like midnight mode for nigh mood. I suggest you to go for the latest model. It has much more than you want.