Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

left side of headphones stop working

Hardware Peripherals

Old 28-05-2009

left side of headphones stop working

I have a BLUES SLR-812MV HI-FI HEADPHONE . Yesterday the left side of headphones stop working, when i was playing CS . I tried it on songs, video but all the same the left side was not working . Is there a driver issue or wire problem . have any one face this problem .

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Old 28-05-2009

Re: left side of headphones stop working

Hey I have the same problem with my headphone!
But i guess now i need to buy a new one. Since there is no option to correct the headphone.

CONFUSE THEM ...
Old 28-05-2009

You can try downloading the latest driver for your sound card . Check the headphone in the other PC .
Old 28-05-2009

There are no warranty on headphones so the only option is to buy a new one . Or may be try fixing it by your self .
Old 13-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyReal View Post
I have a BLUES SLR-812MV HI-FI HEADPHONE . Yesterday the left side of headphones stop working, when i was playing CS . I tried it on songs, video but all the same the left side was not working . Is there a driver issue or wire problem . have any one face this problem .

Thank you for your reply in advance.
please go to service center if you have warranty sticker on it. or contact on 09377251300.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: