Thread: My HP5610xi gives blurry printouts

My HP5610xi gives blurry printouts

My printer's model no is Hp 5610xi Office jet. I am using it from last a year. Before it was working good. There was no issue regarding the prints. But now it is giving a blurry printouts. There are small spots on the pages. I had changed the cartridge a couple of days before. It is new cartridge and full of ink. The printer has no issue. It is working fine and smooth. But the quality of printouts is not so good. It gives a blurry result. What can be problem. Help required.

Re: My HP5610xi gives blurry printouts

One reason can be the quality of paper you are using. The printout quality sometimes depend on the thickness of paper also. If the quality is not a good one the ink spreads on the paper and because of that it looks blurry. Another solution is remove your cartridge. Wipe the from part with a tissue paper. Clean the excess ink on it and replace it back after some time. Now switch on and off your printer. Now print some pages and see the changes.

You had replace the cartridge some times before. But did you have calibrate your cartridges. If no run your printer software. In the tools menu you see the option of calibration and alignment. Select first calibration. Calibrate the printer. It will print some test page for you. If you don't like the quality then select to print more test pages. In the same way do the alignment process also. Now type anything in Ms Word. Go to file > print > Properties. In the properties tab select Normal not Fast Draft. Apply the settings and restart your system and printer.

Reinstall your printer again in your system. Go to Start Menu > Printers and Faxes > Right click on your printer and delete it. Uninstall your printer software from control panel. Disconnect all the printer cable and connect them back again. Now from your Hp CD install your software and printer drivers. Print some test pages. This will resolve your issue.