Thread: Belking F5D9050 driver issue

Belking F5D9050 driver issue

Hi,

I have recently install Windows 7 as my operating system and i am having Belkin Wireless card with me.Whenever i try to Install it's driver i am getting the error message as unrecognized and the driver need to be properly install.I have try to find it over internet but didn't got any perfect solution for it.Can anyone help me out with this issue.

Re: Belking F5D9050 driver issue

Try to install the drivers with Vista compatibility mode,or you can have a fresh download for Vista and try to install it again.

I have try to find drivers Vista for Belking F5D9050 but i am not able to find the drivers for it.Can anyone provide me the link so that i can download the drivers and have a check for the same or else i need to go reinstall my Operating System as Windows XP.

Click here to download Vista Belking F5D9050 drivers.

Belkin F5D9050 Ver 3014
    Wireless G Plus MIMO USB Network Adapter
    Working in windows 7 professional 64bit

I have found a solution to this problem, you actually don't even need to download any drivers for it either.(Unless I actually selected on that I already picked. Link provided at end of post)

Solution, First go to start, devices and printers, with the belkin F5D9050 plugged in you should see a device that is unidentified(you know which one it should be something for wireless, I can't remember exactly), right click and go to properties, hardware tab, and properties of the device again(not sure the exact order for it due to mine already installed), then go to update drive button. This will bring up a windows menu with 2 options 1 go look online or something of the sort and the other is to search your computer for the driver yourself. Pick the one to search on your computer, in this window go to then pick let me search my computer for driver. On the new window it will list categories of devices, I picked the one for all drivers(will take a little time to load the list). Go down the list and find Ralink(I had two that were named very similar, I went into the first one listed), it should bring up a list of types of drivers it has for the company, pick the one that says USB g stick or something very similar to that. After picking it your wireless should work(mine has been working without a hitch, it detected a network very shortly after) There you have it, wireless on with the belkin F5D9050 on windows 7.

*** NOTE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RALINK DRIVERS FOR THE USB STICK ***
    I believe it might of been on of the drivers I attempted to get my wireless working with. This is the manufacturer of the chipset for the F5D9050, so the driver I installed from them might be what I ended up selecting in the list.

The driver I selected is USB (RT257x /RT2671 /RT520x)
    (note, from what I have read online, there are a few different chipsets for our belkin F5D9050. If what I installed on the windows driver list worked, this is most likely the same for you. Might not be a solution for other versions of the device though)

http://www.ralinktech.com/download.p...djbVZsQw%3D%3D

If link doesn't work, here is the page.
    Ralink corp.

If you need help or I wasn't clear about any of the instructions post on here or give me an email at stephenishere(a@t)gmail(d0t)com

smile Re: Belking F5D9050 driver issue

Excellent advice - followed your instructions and Win 7 64 bit now talks to my old Belkin F5D9050 network adapter. Clicking on "Change Settings" activated the "Update Driver " option and the rest was as you stated. Had to reset the router to use G mode as the Auto mode did not connect but the adapter could see the router immediately and I am back on the web. Thanks again.

stephenishere,

I followed your instructions and fixed the problem....I have an F5D9050 Ver 4000. Thank you so much....I was about to buy another card.