Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-04-2009

Which is the best CD/DVD burner at the moment?

Hey Guys!
I need your help in choosing the best dvd burner... Well i'm building my new machine and i have chosen the best possible parts according to my budget. Well i'm confused with the DVD Burners...! Can anyone suggest a burner which is currently the best...! Help Guys! Thanks
Old 20-04-2009

Re: Which is the best CD/DVD burner at the moment?

Hey!
According to me Sony is the best and fastest DVD burner... Well i would secondly recommend Samsung.. and lastly LG and BenQ. These two are the slowest burners...!
Old 20-04-2009

Hey!
Thanks mate...! Well i was actually planning to buy a BenQ burner but was confused...! Well you took time to help me out..! Thanks again...!
Old 20-04-2009

Hey!
I would suggest you go with BenQ. Its the best burner because its a slow one. Slow burner have a quality of burning and this is why BenQ and LG are awesome...! Well everyone has its own opinion but the fact is : The slow the burner, more the quality of burnt data...! All the best...!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , ,