Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SteelSeries Ikari Laser or Roccat Kone

Hardware Peripherals

Old 04-04-2009

SteelSeries Ikari Laser or Roccat Kone

Everything is in the title. Just a clarification. Which is best in your opinion. I play FPS, but I made the photo too. I have large hands, and comfort me a lot.

Old 04-04-2009

Re: SteelSeries Ikari Laser or Roccat Kone

2 very good mouse:

The Roccat clearly all the rage these days and is considered by many as the best test gamer mouse at the time.

I own and am very glad, that I can blame him:

- Youth concerns probably correct with future driver: LEDs of the mouse did not die with the PC on some machines (including mine)

- wheels a little hard at the click, and scroll the wheel not always regular (see weakness from what I read)

- I would have much to add one or two button at right and left lateral

Ikara I know not, but is long and still very popular, but I see the Roccat as the next generation
Old 04-04-2009

I also have Roccat and this mouse is wonderful! Do not hesitate!

Must say that I do not know the other also ....
Old 04-04-2009

I have a good Roccat mouse no problem just the click of a little hard otherwise level ergonomics for large hands. Good choice in the precise fps and I think the profile is cool
Old 04-04-2009

I have SteelSeries and I am delighted. Very precise, drivers very easy to use, copy grip and glide perfect. Attached to a carpet is the best friend of the player FPS (which I am). For editing, I realized that you can adjust the dpi to dpi and you almost have no limits!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,