Thread: CD Tray load error, Epson R300

CD Tray load error, Epson R300

hi,
    I have got an Epson R300. The problem is with the cd tray;when i try to print cd via PRINT CD and after pressing print it tell me to close the cd tray an error comes "CD/DVD tray not correctly set".i have the tray loaded correctly.Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it? Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: CD Tray load error, Epson R300

hi,
    Nothing wrong with the printerYou need to install printer drivers from original CD,If Windows automatically installs the drivers automatically, it dosen't seem to realise you might ever want to print to a CD.

I assume you are using the Epson Print CD software that came with the printer. There is an alignment adjustment that should correct your problem of not printing all the way to one edge of the disk. It's the green disk icon with two arrows that aligns print position. Have you tried that??

Yes. Ink is in fact going past the paper edge and onto the outer plastic rim. Its happening both in the inner left hub and outer left. It is only about a millimeter of white space, but just enough to be annoying. It only started happening once the tray began getting stuck and requiring a push.

I don't consider it a major problem. I usually just print text on the disc and leave the background white.

I had the same problem. Restarted the printer. Reinstalled the drivers, but nothing!Check that the cd\dvd tray is locating under the slot on the left,and have a clearance of 10cm or more at the rear of printer.