Thread: Smoothcreations Limited Series Reaper i7 Value PC

Smoothcreations Limited Series Reaper i7 Value PC

Smoothcreations, a leading manufacturer of Custom PC gaming systems, desktop workstations, and Laptops, introduced today, in collaboration with Tweaktown, are proud to announce the Smoothcreations “Reaper i7” value series.

Stop showing up to Lan parties with gaming rigs that look like they were all bought at the same store. Turn heads, and then shred them with the Reaper i7 value series. The first kick ass mid size chassis from Silverstone with performance PC from Smooth Creations.

The Ultimate LAN party system: The Smooth Creations Reaper i7 value series was designed to intimidate, perform and back up every piece of trash talk you fling at your gaming buddies. Plus, the best part of Reaper system was it’s custom specs. Our builders worked closely with Gaming Guru, Cameron Wilmot of Tweaktown, BFG, Corsair Memory, Intel and Silverstone to make this system – an ass kicking system that can deliver smoking benchmarks, immersive HD gaming effects without breaking the bank account. Design to perform, this system will be every game title’s nightmare.

These custom painted gaming beasts deliver the graphics-shredding processing power you need to conquer your next LAN event. Powered with BFG’s Geforce 280 GTX, these cards take no prisoners to the next LAN. If you don’t own the Reaper i7 system with BFG Geforce 280’s get ready to get your ass kicked playing WoW.

“The Reaper i7 vs design makes it easy to go to those LAN parties without having to lug heavy pc equipment around”, Mario Gastelum, Product Marketing.

The “Reaper i7 VS models are stacked with Intel Core i7 940 CPU and a tasty choice of Geforce 280 GTX’s SLI configurations. Be rest assured that not only will you have a screaming looking case – but a serious war gaming machine that will get you the highest frame rates playing Crysis, Left for dead or Far Cry 2.

“Every Reaper i7 vs system is custom painted and serialized”, Mario Gastelum. We don’t outsource our painted artwork like some of our competitors – by sending their customers pc cases to a car paint shop, Smoothcreations maintains inhouse our own design team.

The beautiful design and artwork is only rivaled by it’s modular design. For those whom want simply an awesome personalized pc at a price they can afford, The “Reaper i7” makes sense. Rick Lee, Product Manager for Topower.

Availability
    The Smoothcreations Reaper i7 are available for immediate delivery, and custom artwork designs, configurations, and upgrades are available. Each “Reaper i7 pc is custom painted and serialized with a limited production run of 50 units world wide.

Re: Smoothcreations Limited Series Reaper i7 Value PC

Hello , Wow this Is really Awesome This Rig called as Reaper features a hand painted Sliverstion mid-chassis, BFG GTX 280's, an Intel Core i7 940 CPU, and Corsair memory. also I read that Reaper i7 PC's will be run as a limited number design with only 50 being made world wide. Smoothcreations hand paints their own cases with their inhouse design team, ensuring that you receive a true work of art. They are available now and will go quickly, so get your order in soon before its too late.

Hello , Is is said that the new gaming system is guaranteed to turn heads with its SilverStone FT01 mid-tower chassis portraying the scythe-carrying messenger of death but will also impress with its insides which include a 2.93 GHz Core i7-940 processor, an Asus P6T Deluxe motherboard, 6GB of Corsair DDR3-1600 memory and two BFG GeForce GTX 280s in SLI.

Hello , there is also a another desktop provided by this Smooth Creations called as Pyro. A firestorm of sheer performance and craftsmanship. Featuring two special edition Diamond ATI 4870 X2 H20 graphics cards. This system may look hot but it's no match for the custom painted water blocks seated on both video cards and blazing Intel QX9770 processor. The Pyro is driven by the SilverStone Zeus 1200 watt power supply providing more than enough juice to drive anything and everything thrown in it's direction.