Thread: NZXT Panzerbox High Airflow Mid-Tower Case

NZXT Panzerbox High Airflow Mid-Tower Case

Panzerbox features the best airflow in its class, boasting two 190mm and one 120mm fans that churn out a combined 300 CFM. The Panzerbox's pure aluminum design makes it a light and luxurious option for travel and LAN parties and the welded chassis enhances strength and support. Dual radiator support and full expandability with room for high performance 10.5" cards, 4 hard drives, 3 5.25" drive bays, and oversized heatsinks offer gamers and enthusiasts even more options to increase performance while a removable motherboard tray makes upgrades easy and painless.

Features
    • Mid Sized, Extreme Performance : Fitted with dual high performance 150CFM controllable 190cm fans and a dual radiator bracket to provide the best performance, the Panzerbox offers high performance for a mid sized case due to its unique layout.
    • Removable Motherboard Tray: A removable motherboard tray makes upgrading easy and painless.
    • Pure Aluminum: Build in all aluminum, the Panzerbox is light and luxurious, perfect for traveling and showing off at LAN parties. Compared to similar products with high airflow and ATX expandability, the Panzerbox is almost 25% smaller and 50% lighter.
    • Full Expandability: Room for high performance 10.5" cards, over sized heatsinks, even larger dual radiator solutions.

Top mounted USB/Audio/ESATA Ports

Specifications
    • MODEL Panzerbox SERIES
    • CASE TYPE MID TOWER Welded Aluminum
    • FRONT PANEL MATERIAL ALUMINUM
    • DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) 244 X 455 X 455 mm
    • COOLING SYSTEM FRONT, 1 X 190mm fan@1100RPM, 150CFM (included)
    • REAR, 1 X 120mm, TOP, 1 x 190mm fan@1100RPM,150CFM (included)
    • DRIVE BAYS 3 DRIVE BAYS
    • 3 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
    • 4 INTERNAL 3.5" DRIVE BAYS
    • MATERIAL(S) Aluminum Construction
    • EXPANSION SLOTS 7
    • POWER SUPPLY 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )
    • WEIGHT 6.3 KGS (W/O Power)
    • MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT

Re: NZXT Panzerbox High Airflow Mid-Tower Case

HELLO , Panzerbox, which is a continuation of a series of Classic.enclosure type midi-tower is constructed of black aluminum , has removed the basis for the motherboard, three 5.25-inch bay, basket for 4 drives and optionally, the power of 500W power supply. To ensure good ventilation manufacturer he new product with two fans with a diameter of 19 cm and the rotational speed of 1100RPM, a panel on the front and one at the top of the cabinet. In addition, it is possible to mount an additional fan on the back of the cabinet. 'Panzerbox gives players the possibility of housing' full-size tower 'in a lot smaller and more convenient form', said Johnny Hou, NZXT head designer. 'Many of our years of experience in designing and collecting enthusiasts opinion has an impact on the development towards the achievement of reaching a compromise between the dimensions to facilitate the transport and productivity.

hello , After a long time a great CASE is shown , mainly the possibility of dismantling and eject plate! Further more I see the two large Fan.The interior is completely black and currently there is enough room for all important components. The position of the PSU is a little striking because it is placed vertically in front of the plug-in cards. In order to have cards easily installed the complete motherboard tray can be removed. All in all 5.25 inch and four 3.5 inch drive bays are available. The external I/O panel offers two USB, Audio and e-SATA connections. I was thinking that I would like to changed my CASE Gigabyte Poseidon with these NZTX Panzerbox as it suits me

Hello , It Seem to be Heavily borrows elements from Lian-Li and Silverstone, but I guess it's hard to be completely original or innovative in the PC case world without being downright ugly. Looks pretty damn good, but I prefer a little more room in my chassis for drives -- a couple more inches of height in this thing would make me real happy.