Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sound Missing in all games

Hardware Peripherals

Old 20-02-2009

Sound Missing in all games

Hey guys, I have a real weird problem with my computer. My computer has all the drivers installed. But still whenever i play a game my sound gets disabled..! Now that is too weird. When i go to the audio options to configure, every game shows me you don't have a audio device. Damn! This irritates me! Can any one please Help me??

Old 20-02-2009

Re: Sound Missing in all games

Which is your sound driver? i mean which is your manufacturer? Have you updated your sound drivers to the latest? This may not make sense but yes! sometimes it does! Try it out! If nothing works try re-installing the game in which you face sound problems! All the best!
Old 20-02-2009

May be you need to update your anti-virus and scan your computer. Also check if there is so sound with games only or all application? Its possible that a virus/worm may disable sound when an application runs, i'm not sure about it but its always better to keep trying then dieing!

If you have a realtek sound card and require a drivers here's a link to the updated drivers :

[Download Here]

All the best! Hope this works!
Old 20-02-2009

Thanks a lot guys for showing some courtesy, i'll try everything possible and post back the feed back! Thanks once again!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , ,