Thread: Qtek 8310 No audio from Headset

Qtek 8310 No audio from Headset

Hello,

I have been recently Facing the following problem with my Qtek 8310: the phone is Gone mute, in the sense that I have no sound in the speaker (not the external speakers but the normal "ear speakers") Neither did it work the during the call. Ringtone works, however, the original headset, too. . is the ear speaker is broken or what ?, the phone had already started (with the battery out and clean), but has nothing. Were thankful for every tip!

Re: Qtek 8310 No audio from Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Keith.J View Post
    Hello,

I have been recently Facing the following problem with my Qtek 8310: the phone is Gone mute, in the sense that I have no sound in the speaker (not the external speakers but the normal "ear speakers") Neither did it work the during the call. Ringtone works, however, the original headset, too. . is the ear speaker is broken or what ?, the phone had already started (with the battery out and clean), but has nothing. Were thankful for every tip!
    Hi
    Do you have the volume button on the device itself, Check the volume button ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    Hi
    Do you have the volume button on the device itself, Check the volume button ?
    yes I have, but funny thing is that when I hit the volume button (without headset), It probably not from the headphones back to the normal state returns? Normally he does so automatically when getting in and disconnect the headphones. I have Repeatedly tried the headphones on and but it changes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith.J View Post
    yes I have, but funny thing is that when I hit the volume button (without headset), It probably not from the headphones back to the normal state returns? Normally he does so automatically when getting in and disconnect the headphones. I have Repeatedly tried the headphones on and but it changes nothing.
    Hmm, that sounds almost afterwards, as if the headphone jack is defective and would always be a sign inserted headphones.

Unbelievably, now everything is working normally again, I have no idea how the ear-speakers back to life has been ... Now I should perhaps longer purchase the wired headset plug but i think i should buy a Bluetooth headset ? Thank you anyway for the advice!