Thread: iBUYPOWER Launches LAN Warrior

iBUYPOWER Launches LAN Warrior

iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce its first small form factor (SFF) system – LAN Warrior. Unlike previous attempts at SFF gaming systems, the LAN Warrior offers enough firepower to stand toe-to-toe with even the most advanced gaming systems, with room for up to two full-sized dual slot video cards, up to 24GB of Triple Channel DDR3, and a 1000W power supply.

Enthusiasts will appreciate the LAN Warrior’s overclocking features and the SupremeFX X-Fi solution, which enhances the gaming experience with realistic sound-effects. iBUYPOWER also includes a carrying strap and harness system for taking the LAN Warrior on the road.

“We designed the LAN Warrior for gamers that need more power than a gaming laptop can provide,“ said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. “With the space for 2 dual-slot video cards and a liquid cooled Intel Core i7 Processor, the LAN Warrior is just as powerful as systems twice its size.”

iBUYPOWER chose the sleek NZXT Rogue case for its 3 120mm ventilation fan ports (expandable to 5 120mm fans) to keep the LAN Warrior running cool during even the most intense battles. The LAN Warrior’s ESATA, Audio out, Card Reader, and two USB ports are all conveniently located on the system’s front panel. Additionally, the system’s removable power supply bracket and motherboard tray make future expansion a breeze. The case also features a lock on the front cable and pad lock loop on the back panel to protect the LAN Warrior’s components from theft.

Re: iBUYPOWER Launches LAN Warrior

Overview

With the iBuyPower LAN Warrior, we have designed a system to redefine the limitations of SFF systems. The LAN Warrior is capable of running the latest technology with no compromises in terms of expandability, power, or cooling:

Initially be offered with the latest Core i7 CPUs, including the Core i7 965 Extreme with full overclocking options and available liquid cooling.
    Capable of handling two full-sized dual-slot video cards in any configuration up to 4-way SLI or Quad-Crossfire using the latest video cards.
    The LAN Warrior can support up to 24GB Triple-channel DDR3 (when available) in six slots—a huge step up from normal µATX Motherboards generally limited to two memory slots.
    Well-cooled with up to 5x 120mm Ventilation fans.

Re: iBUYPOWER Launches LAN Warrior

I've been considering getting an i7 Fragbox from Falcon Northwest this summer. Anybody think this would be a better purchase? I'd rather not build my own, especially since I KNOW the Fragbox doesn't have heat issues like most SFF PCs, even with 2 dual GPU cards.