Thread: SSD Intel X-25E 64GB high performance for sale

SSD Intel X-25E 64GB high performance for sale

"Due to market the new SSD Intel X-25E 64GB, for the world's enterprise and services covered by the top"

The news that February 22 is the day when Intel will start to distribute the Solid State Drive high-performance X-25E by cutting 64GB, disco particularly expected in enterprise. We stand in front of the "big brother" of the disk SSD Intel X-25M reviewed by Hardware Upgrade in a recent article. And the ending is just to show Enterprise, the sector of the disks SAS / SCSI high-performance, for instance.

The data reported about 250MB per second read (as is common to two families E and F), while the writing with the E switch to well-170MB per second, up from 70MB per second disc M, Mainstream. The difference lies in the use of chip-type SLC Enterprise model, capable of better performance, albeit at a higher price.

And the price is a barrier between the fans and these two models from very high performance. The new hard X-25E, cutting from 64GB, will be sold at 790 dollars excluding taxes, going down, so to speak, to $ 410 for the 32GB model to be. A brief search on the network can see that in some European sites the hard X-25E from 64GB in advance at prices ranging from the 780 and 1000 Euro.

Re: SSD Intel X-25E 64GB high performance for sale

I hoped that a good ssd was sold at the end of this year, but from the way things are I know you have to wait a long time!

Now it is clear in a few years we will be switching to the SSD.
    I do not understand one thing ... Having regard to the cost of ram is ridiculous, because till now there is no solutions for fusion?

This is really good news that SSD of 64 GB is available for sale because i was thinking to buy it since from very long time,and I am thinking my dreams finally come to true...