Thread: I lost the data on my partition!

I lost the data on my partition!

Hello, I have a serious problem, I have a Toshiba laptop hard disk 80 GB, divided into two partitions of 16 gb and one 56gb, and I wanted to increase the partition to 16, I downloaded a program in English and I did not realize that, I combined and I have found that the PC was rebooted and I have deleted all data from the disk 56gb, now in that partition had all my pictures and ,very considerable for MY MEMORIES! I have tried many programs but I found nothing, you know a serious company which can send my hard disk? were more or less 3 GB of photos, the rest was music and I'm not interested, but the pictures! please indicate the way through...

Re: I lost the data on my partition!

Hi,

I am holding IDATE recovery software, but it may costs a lot.Which programs you used to retrieve data? Did you try PC inspector file?

I have tried almost all the programs in circulation but no, I have also tried pc inspector but I find the logical drives.

try to download tune up utilities trial version and within a program tools to recover lost data is very reliable try it then let me know I've already been such a thing and I managed to restore everything,if you have not already tried, try to load this program File Scavenger- data recovery program. write in google the name and takes you on a site that lets you download it then try it.

I still do not understand these data were in a hard disk external or internal? because if they were in an outsider would be much easier

The procedure during which it happened was very unpredictable? If duration is not very likely you can recover everything (in the worst case relying on costly specialized companies) ... if others do not write on to this. Obviously we do not do anything that writes to disk (or, if it still exists on that partition) per hour!
    You do not remember which software you used and what have you done?
    The partition is still or is canceled? Some Disk Management screen help.

The procedure what i had followed that i don't remember, but when I restart the pc it gives me error message that told me, the operating system which i have installed does not support and I had to install another operating system on the partition of 16 gb, whereas before I used to be 56gb, partition still exists and I have not touched the most, it's still there, I just used some 20in data recovery programs, but nothing!
    please note that it is Internal hard disk.

Without knowing the program with which the damage has happened, nor how long the procedure is somewhat difficult to express some opinion on the effective recovery of data. Certain that, at least in broad terms, the combined know what you ...