Thread: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

sad Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Hi! My PC (Windows XP) refuses now my N70(Music Edition). I have installed Nokia PC suite too.The error is "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". My N70 woks well with other PCs. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz helppppppp!!!!!!! I'm so worried...

Re: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Re: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Hey, try the following solutions

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320553/

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;314060

Please give us feedback on how these worked for you.

Uninstall and reinstall the driver :

Uninstall the driver from Device Manager, and then scan for new hardware to install the driver again.

You may be prompted to provide the path of the driver. Windows may have the driver built-in, or may still have the driver files installed from the last time that you set up the device. However, sometimes, it will open the New Hardware Wizard which may ask for the driver. If you are asked for the driver and you do not have it, you can try to download the latest driver from the hardware vendor’s Web site.
    • On the device Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab, and then click Uninstall. Follow the instructions.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open Device Manager, click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes. Follow the instructions.