Thread: Drive is detected but was not connected ...

Drive is detected but was not connected ...

hi,
    For some time the problem plaguing me ..
    My drives:
    Philips SPD6005T
    Plextor PX-116A3
    It is quite normal in every workplace that they are both ready (according to the device properties) and it works perfectly well otherwise. When I booted the PC, I put a CD, it will read, etc. But after a while comes at a time the error message. "The device is not connected".
    The Philips drive reads the CD is simply no longer a ... But without an error message if you double-click. If I reboot the PC again, do they work properly again. Mean, from time to time. Because there is sometimes referred to above problem even after rebooting.
    I have just renewed the complete hardware, everything worked. The Philips drive is also new, more than half a year. This should be mentioned that my fans, if the PC is turned off 3-4 hours.

Thank you in advance!!

Re: Drive is detected but was not connected ...

I have just renewed the complete hardware, everything worked. The Philips drive is also new, more than half a year.
    What was all exchanged? If the OS reinstalled? LWs firmware update.

Re: Drive is detected but was not connected ...

hi,
    For some time the problem plaguing me ..
    My drives:
    Philips SPD6005T
    Plextor PX-116A3
    It is quite normal in every workplace that they are both ready (according to the device properties) and it works perfectly well otherwise. When I booted the PC, I put a CD, it will read, etc. But after a while comes at a time the error message. "The device is not connected".
    The Philips drive reads the CD is simply no longer a ... But without an error message if you double-click. If I reboot the PC again, do they work properly again. Mean, from time to time. Because there is sometimes referred to above problem even after rebooting.
    I have just renewed the complete hardware, everything worked. The Philips drive is also new, more than half a year. This should be mentioned that my fans, if the PC is turned off 3-4 hours.
    Fans cleaned and checked?