Thread: Files deleted shell Integration

Files deleted shell Integration

I have an AMD Duron PC HP with Windows XP Home NTFS without the CD for Windows reinstallation, Sp2 pack, antivirus software and Antivir RegCleaner.

Wanting to do the cleaning on my microphone to save space I have seen fit to remove the files from the column Shell integration Shell , without seeing that they were all selected.

So I can not have access to workstations by the start menu or the Control Panel and open a program whatsoever. I have opened and explored in the context menu from the desktop, I can not do anything except actually go on the Internet. Only documents saved in Word already open. I can have access to the explorer by "right click on start / explore users.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

Re: Files deleted shell Integration

To restore your PC with the partition must be restored if you no longer have access to Windows:

- At the start of the PC, press F11 when the message appears to prompt (press F11 for recovery).
    - Select Recovery Manager
    - Click on Advanced Options (advanced)
    - Select System Recovery and click Next
    - Follow the instructions.

Remember to save your personal documents before the restoration, they are often destructive because they restore the original configuration.

I finally solve the problem as follows.
    Go to C / Program Files / RegCleaner / or Backups (Backup). Then select le1er deleted file that is listed and saved. Then right click, edit, and Browse, go to C / windows / Regedit.exe. Select to open Regedit.exe / apply and it's OK A must double click on the card to accept the enregidtrement in the registry by answering "Yes".
    And so on. Tip it just double click on each file below to accept the restoration of the file.