Thread: Hp Psc1315

Hp Psc1315

Hello,
    I have a problem with the printer. I edited the text and there was a paper jam. I managed to unlock it.I turned off the printer and then turned on and since I can not print. The document is still pending. Could you please help me thank you.

Re: Hp Psc1315

Hello

Look through the list of current print of your printer (Start, Settings, Printers and Faxes, double-click on your printer. Can be a problem with the documents to be printed in memory. You canceled the impressions you see. You close and you all retstart printing.

Quote Originally Posted by simond View Post
    Hello

Look through the list of current print of your printer (Start, Settings, Printers and Faxes, double-click on your printer. Can be a problem with the documents to be printed in memory. You canceled the impressions you see. You close and you all retstart printing.
    Hello,

I have done this without success.

Re,

In this case, check whether the print spooler is started and automatic. You will achieve this by going to Start, Run ... and typing services.msc.

Re,

In this case, check whether the print spooler is started and automatic. You will achieve this by going to Start, Run ... and typing services.msc.
    I forgot to specify that the PC is VISTA

Aaaarrgggg!

There must be something for them, but I do not know, sorry!
    I think you have to right click on Computer, Manage, and then select services and applications, and then services. Then you want the print spooler.

Aaaarrgggg!

There must be something for them, but I do not know, sorry!
    I think you have to right click on Computer, Manage, and then select services and applications, and then services. Then you want the print spooler.

Well, it will tweak this afternoon and then I will inform you of the following events. Thank you for your help.

The command to execute in Vista is the same as XP services.msc services.msc puis OK. OK then.

Quote Originally Posted by bency View Post
    The command to execute in Vista is the same as XP services.msc services.msc puis OK. OK then.
    Well after a few attempts I have uninstalled and then re-installed the printer and that works, thank you again for your help