Thread: Bug in my computer

Bug in my computer

A few days ago my computer really much Buger
    Unable to install or uninstall software, block everything and I was forced to restart ... In short it was a galley Graand
    The only solution I found was to format my hard drive system, but I could not launching the CD on the job and do a normal
    I went into the BIOS and I put the CD before the hard disk to start the installation myself and formatting before launching what is office etc ...
    The installation and formatting have gone well except that when the computer is restarted immediately after there was a small white blinking dash in the top left and it does not stop. Then I handed the BIOS settings by default and the problem persists. I tried to reinstall anything either. This little dash is there and it flashes without stopping.

I am looking for solutions and I find nothing anyone knows a lesser response or something to try

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

Re: Bug in my computer

Have you tried to repair your installation of Windows from the installation CD.
    The CD costs, etc. ... then instead of entry to install you do "r".

A command prompt appears and you do a chkdsk / f / r. This is the command to check a disk so that you can see the status of your hard drive and also to repair.

replace your hard disk. There is some problem with your HDD.

This is what I do "R" "CHKDSK" and everything seemed normal at last ...
    What prevent be negative things? And if I replace the hard disk system with another that you think make sure it works?

First make a diagnosis of disk drive manufacturer with a utility. To this end use Ultimate Boot CD, start the pc on this CD and choose the tool manufacturer's hard to establish a reliable diagnosis.

idea Re: Bug in my computer

The white cursor means ur still in the command prompt that is no operating system was initiallised & its waiting for one. if the blinking cursor does not disappear that doesn't always mean a hard-disk fault. Check installing the Operating System on your hard-disk from other computer. if the same problem persist then your hard-disk is faulty, if you are able to install the operating system on your hard-disk from the other computer, then you need to check other peripherals like : RAM, Motherboard or SMSP [switch mode power supply]