Thread: PC parts suggestion!

smile PC parts suggestion!

Hey Guys! Well am thinking to buy a new CPU for my pc as i want to play some newly released games! So am thinking to assemble it all by myself but i need some suggestion regarding the parts! As i need a cpu arround RS.20,000 only! So pls suggest me the parts that are cheap and also can run all the newly released games easily! Pls reaply!

Re: PC parts suggestion!

To play higher end games, you just dont require to upgrade only CPU but also the whole components regarding motherboard, graphic card, power supply, ram, etc. Have a look at my Signature for the computer specifications. With the rig in my sig I can almost play each and every game with Max Settings. Also, GTA 4 (which is the buggiest game made ) runs at a good FPS rate of about 35 - 40. So hope you have a good time selecting what hardware peripherals you really need as its up to your final choice.
    My Rig:
    Asus P5Q Deluxe Motherboard - 14000 Rs.
    Graphic Card Ati Sapphire HD 4870 Card - 19000 Rs.
    Smps Corsair 750 Watts - 8200 Rs.
    Corsair Twin 2x 2048 - 8500c5ram (800mhz) - 3000 Rs.
    NZXT Zero Cabinet - 7500 Rs.
    Pentium Quad Core Q9300 Lga 775 Cpu - 12500 Rs.
    250 Gb Hdd Seagate sata - 2350 Rs.
    Dvd Writer Samsung 20x Ide/ Sata - 1500 Rs.

Refer these threads for latest prices of motherboard and processors, will help you select the best according to your needs and affordability,
    Intel Processors & Motherboard pricelist
    ASUS Motherboard Price List
    Specifications of Latest Asus MotherBoards

no you guys didnt understand i am not talking abt the processor only heh sorry my bad as i typed as cpu! Anyways i need some suggestion for a whole pc excluding the monitor and keyboard etc offcourse! So can you guys pls give me some suggestions like which processor to choose or which gpu card to buy etc! But i need emm all in 2000 rs arround! I dont want a extream high end pc but a good pc that can run the new games especially gta 4!

Quote Originally Posted by XDude View Post
    no you guys didnt understand i am not talking abt the processor only heh sorry my bad as i typed as cpu! Anyways i need some suggestion for a whole pc excluding the monitor and keyboard etc offcourse! So can you guys pls give me some suggestions like which processor to choose or which gpu card to buy etc! But i need emm all in 2000 rs arround! I dont want a extream high end pc but a good pc that can run the new games especially gta 4!
    lolz, for GTA 4 you need to triple your budget for the best gaming configuration. You will atleast need a roundsum of 60-70 k for a gaming rig. And in 20 k you can get a configuration which wont be able to handle flight simulator games am afraid. Did you check Freakmaster's rig in his signature, it costed him a total of 70000 Rs. approx I think.