Thread: USB printer cable

USB printer cable

As we approach the end of the year, we buy products regularly, taking time to reflect and seek a value price. But at the reception, disappointment: it lacks such accessory that we will buy emergency store, at a high price ... Therefore believe in this accessory forgotten: the USB cable.

Today, most printers and scanners are supplied without cable. You can see a meanness of the manufacturer or the result of grumbling customers, with some home a few dozen wires crammed into a corner as devices that follow - this is particularly true for companies, who share their printers by connecting to the network and to have connections.

These materials typically use a USB type B. For plug into the computer, you need a cable with a computer later-pin USB-A male (picture, top right) and, secondly, a USB-B male (bottom left). This cable, perhaps the most common USB cable, is less than ten euros. Needless to take a top model: when it is certified USB 2.0, the flows are sufficient.

Ideally, however, is to buy along with the device, shipping regularly exceeding the price of cable itself. Check all the same before you did not deal with a manufacturer or seller generous that include the correct cable ...

Re: USB printer cable

A very good advice, it is true that since time, manufacturers have still not made the effort to add a small USB cable. Obviously, it helps to lower the price but what disappointment (or irritation) on opening his gift without power us

I too never knew the true reason for years! The only recurring rumor was that the supermarkets and department stores at that time to meet the public price, more or less imposed by manufacturers, asked them not to include a cable to catch a little room above ...

Otherwise, for those who forgot or unwilling to pay lot of pricefor a cable which is 50 cents, the box of Internet access providers contain at least one cable of this type. And as it usually uses the ethernet ...

It's shameful enough not to have a USB cable with the printer ... It's like buying a car, but without the candles .

Ah well, I always had all the cables in my printers ... Well I never had that 3 (one and two HP Brother), but the cables were provided. Perhaps these cables are provided in my country