Thread: Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor

Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor

Hi ,
    I want to know about the Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor,is it worth to buy ??
    how was it's performance? I heard that it's world's best family of laptop processors. Can u give me the detail about Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor.

Re: Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor

yes, it's world's best family of laptop processors.It's delivering unmatched mobile technology for intelligent performance on the most demanding tasks, such as creating digital video and playing intense games. It gives Revolutionary mobile performance, no strings or wires attached. You can enjoy multitasking with demanding applications faster.It have Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and a host of others, Intel has revolutionized the laptop PC processor .

The IntelCore i7 mobile processor family delivers maximum processing performance in response to peak demands.Intel Core i7 mobile processor adapts to provide the right processing power for the task. It deliver the performance that matches your on-the-go needs.The Intel Core i7-800 mobile processor series and the Intel Core i7-700 mobile
    processor series, in combination with the Intel PM55 Express Chipset, offers best-in-class performance with two-channelDDR3 1333 MHz memory support and full1 x16 or 2 x8 PCI Express 2.0 graphics for the most demanding, compute-intensive environments.Delivers two processing threads per physical core for a total of eight threads for massive computational throughput.
    With faster, intelligent multi-core technology that dynamically accelerates performance to match your workload, the Intel Core i7mobile processor delivers an incredible breakthrough in mobile performance.

Intel Core i7 processor delivers superb technology for intelligent performance on the most demanding tasks, like creating digital video and playing heavy games.Maximize speed for most demanding applications with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.The Intel Core i7 processor gives maximum processing power in response to peak demands. With the ability to multitask demanding applications faster‡1, you'll fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense games to creating and editing digital video, music and photos. leading-edge digital media creation with up to 81% faster video encoding, ‡2 plus incredible performance for photo editing and publishing.