Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

Hardware Peripherals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 74
My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!
  

Hi Everybody Pls Help Really Got a serious Problem I just anyhow Got on oyur Form on your forum, the problem is My screen is Constantly jumping and it is doing it only after every Few Second. it Distort By 3 to 4 mm I cannot even read what this is on the screen and even difficult to write. I do not know what to do if I can help people but in speaking with simple words because I am quite zero computer, I am a novice. I have a windows Xp. Thank you for your help
pls Help

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 333
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

To Help you have to tell us more about your Problem
  • First tell Me it is CRT or LCD ?

  • Is this phenomenon is recent, it Keep happening from past like few month.?

  • What do you precisely mean by "jumping" ?

  • Did you Have speaker next to the screen ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 74
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
To Help you have to tell us more about your Problem
  • First tell Me it is CRT or LCD ?

  • Is this phenomenon is recent, it Keep happening from past like few month.?

  • What do you precisely mean by "jumping" ?

  • Did you Have speaker next to the screen ?
Here are your answers
  1. My monitor is CRt
  2. This Phemenon is Recent previously it used work fine
  3. by Jumping I mean All that is on the screen jumps, moving from top to bottom givng me a headache and impossible for me use my computer, I could not read more text and but I could write but that too not properly .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 333
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACAWI View Post
Here are your answers
  1. My monitor is CRt
  2. This Phemenon is Recent previously it used work fine
  3. by Jumping I mean All that is on the screen jumps, moving from top to bottom givng me a headache and impossible for me use my computer, I could not read more text and but I could write but that too not properly .
ya ok till Here Everything is Fine you answer are Proper But you did not tell not tell me That are your speaker are next to your monitor Screen ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 74
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

Yes , i just Borrow a set of 2.1 Speaker from my freind For Few Days and It is kept on the Desk next to Computer Screen.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 333
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACAWI View Post
Yes , i just Borrow a set of 2.1 Speaker from my freind For Few Days and It is kept on the Desk next to Computer Screen.
My Dear Freinds Your Speaker are the real Culprits for making your computer Screen jumping. Electronic magnetic interference emitted by speaker Distort the Waves of CRT monitor. So cannot keep them near your Computer screen. If you have to keep them a safe neccessary distance to maintain between to the two Devices
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-11-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 74
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
My Dear Freinds Your Speaker are the real Culprits for making your computer Screen jumping. Electronic magnetic interference emitted by speaker Distort the Waves of CRT monitor. So cannot keep them near your Computer screen. If you have to keep them a safe neccessary distance to maintain between to the two Devices
Thanks Edge you Are Great. Thanks For Helping me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 15-12-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
sad Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

could an alarm clock do the same thing?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Re: My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!

If you are using a wireless mouse try a wired mouse. It should fix the problem.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags:



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "My Windows Xp Computer Screen is just jumping !!!"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cursor keeps jumping every time on the screen in Toshiba Satellite M500 WAdia Shaik Portable Devices 4 03-02-2011 10:45 AM
How to Create a Shortcut for Locking the Computer Screen in Windows 7? doanngocthinh Operating Systems 1 28-06-2010 11:28 PM
Computer reboot during windows loading Screen TAKODA Operating Systems 3 31-08-2009 11:01 AM
when i turn on my computer and just get the black screen on windows xp karuna Operating Systems 3 20-06-2009 01:47 PM
Computer screen goes black after Windows logo displays Xanti Operating Systems 3 18-02-2009 12:36 PM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:30 PM.