Thread: Hp Printer c5180 Problem with My Windows Xp Computer

Hp Printer c5180 Problem with My Windows Xp Computer

Hello,
    I have purchased an HP C5180 All-in-one Printer in September and I'm constantly bored with! It function properly in photocopy mode but when I try to print from my PC ( Computer ) any photos or other Document , it works well once only . That is to say that once it prints 2 and half of the photos, and when I want to print text on the Internet, Its Leave cabalistic signs beyond 3 or 4 pages with before printing the text requested I note that there is a noise Can you help me please thanks

Re: Hp Printer c5180 Problem with My Windows Xp Computer

good evening

you Would Have to see the print layout as well as setting margins adjustment also choose the correct format (a4 or others) a print preview for your website make a selection that you want to print before and do Forget to check print preview

Re: Hp Printer c5180 Problem with My Windows Xp Computer

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
    Hello,
    I have purchased an HP C5180 All-in-one Printer in September and I'm constantly bored with! It function properly in photocopy mode but when I try to print from my PC ( Computer ) any photos or other Document , it works well once only . That is to say that once it prints 2 and half of the photos, and when I want to print text on the Internet, Its Leave cabalistic signs beyond 3 or 4 pages with before printing the text requested I note that there is a noise Can you help me please thanks
    Recently I Encountered a similar problem So I contacted HP support. Given the difficulty, they decided to call me in 20 minutes and A solve my Problem My problem on the Phone. i sugggest you try contacting Hp supoort Professional .