Thread: RAW Partitions Problem in Hard disk

RAW Partitions Problem in Hard disk

Hello,

I have 2 hard drives, a master partitioned into 2: C and D, connected in a slave SATA and partitioned into 2: E and F connected in FDI. It started with the partition D. I could not access it . When I wanted access it i would get the following error message: "The structure of the disc is damaged and unreadable." When I right click on the partition and properties, it appeared as blank and was passed in RAW instead of NTFS. Then, the partition E, was installed in place of the partition D! If I remove the second hard disk,partition E remains visible in place of the D!

Re: RAW Partitions Problem in Hard disk

The next day, I realized that I could not access the partition and partition F E had taken the place of the partition D, which is that clicking on the job, I had more than partitions C and E that appeared.

I did a chkdsk / F rebooted the PC. The chkdsk finished, a reboot the PC and another chkdsk then embarked stopped by stipulating that the master file table is damaged. Windows opened and I found that my partitions D and F are still inaccessible but reappeared and RAW.

I think the problem comes from my boot, but I'm a beginner, so I do not know what to do. I talked to try to restart with a boot floppy, but I do not have the steps to take, and I do not know what will happen next. I do not know if a formatting resolve this problem, but I absolutely do not want to lose what's on these scores. Someone would have a solution?
    Thank you in advance

Hi

The Raw reports a problem right of access.

But given the comments of your post your partition table damaged in the disk. If it does not repair partition table is always a delicate operation.Before using a software (*) I strongly advise you start by trying to recover your data for transfer to external media (key or USB disk or shared folder accessible by the network)

(*) You can also use test disk it is on the Slax BIA - a bootable CD which should also help you transfer your data characters

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    Hi

The Raw reports a problem right of access.

But given the comments of your post your partition table damaged in the disk. If it does not repair partition table is always a delicate operation.Before using a software (*) I strongly advise you start by trying to recover your data for transfer to external media (key or USB disk or shared folder accessible by the network)

(*) You can also use test disk it is on the Slax BIA - a bootable CD which should also help you transfer your data characters
    Hello. Indeed, I use Windows normally, except that it is slow. I tried to rstart in Safe Mode. It posted records then a black page with the cursor. I think I have seen "multidisk ...", but I'm not sure. I had to stop the pc to restart normally. As against the size of HD is not correct.it says a smaller size for each partition I launched TestDisk, but I do not understand what I see. According to the link that put me should I see my HD. Could you tell me what I do? Thank you for your help.

I tried to follow the manipulation

It is a curiously the NTFS permissions.

1) In Windows Explorer, click Tools / Folder Options and click the View tab.
    2) In the Advanced Settings section, uncheck the Use simple file sharing (recommended). But when I open the folder options - displayI can not find the " Advanced PARAMETER". As against, I do not know if this is important, but I use XP family.