Thread: Screen turns off after two minutes

Screen turns off after two minutes

Hello all, I expose my problem:
    My screen turns off after two minutes, it becomes really black but not extinguished. I then on the button to turn it off and I turn and the image returns again for two minutes, etc. ...

On the other hand I take the juice touching my box. It seems that have taken my land as defective by taking and time, my strip tells me that taking the land (there is a diode "earth") and other times not, it varies each time text and the diode becomes brighter when I touch the box to make juice ... I intend to do to fix it, but my screen turns off it because of this problem?

Re: Screen turns off after two minutes

if you give more info? your monitor model for example. if it goes into standby mode automatically, it is certainly overheating or short circuit (current loss).

Regarding your case, it is your turn pc case? If yes, then you have a capacitor that has a leak in your food ... The easiest way is to change it.

if you give more info? your monitor model for example. if it goes into standby mode automatically, it is certainly overheating or short circuit (current loss).

Regarding your case, it is your turn pc case? If yes, then you have a capacitor that has a leak in your food ... The easiest way is to change it.

My screen is a ASUS MW221C.

Yes, my box pc tower, Antec twelve hundred.
    It would therefore be my diet?

You do not own electric rotten home or humidity? ... because what you describe both your screen and your housing is a problem of short circuit. So it's really not bowl.
    On your screen, the processor is embedded inside so it is still under warranty . Otherwise, dismantle your screen and try changing the transformer ... you can even use a transformer outside the place

I tested my screen on my other computer and it does not turn off after 2 minutes, quite strange ...

I also tested another screen (17 ") on my computer and it does not turn off either, so the combination screen 22" / main computer problem, where can it come ?

Check your BIOS settings...mine has its own built in power savings which I have disabled.