Thread: help me to play cd or dvd in my drive

help me to play cd or dvd in my drive

hai friends i have a HP laptop , which is not reading any cd or dvd and not burning any thing , and my Task manager is disable and Registry editing is also disable , please slve my problem

Re: help me to play cd or dvd in my drive

Thread Moved

Can you please be more specific? Is this a new HP Laptop or an old one? What model is it?? Since when did you started to get this problem? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? Do you get any error message if you put any cd into your cd drive or such?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein_007 View Post
    Can you please be more specific? Is this a new HP Laptop or an old one? What model is it?? Since when did you started to get this problem? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? Do you get any error message if you put any cd into your cd drive or such?
    THIS IS A OLD HPLAPTOP , AND THE MODEL IS "COMPAQ nx6315" AND THE DVD DRIVE IS "PIONEER DVD DRIVE " , U SAY THAT REINSTALL THE DRIVER BUT WHERE CAN I FOUND THE DVD DRIVE DRIVERES , PLEASE DON'T SAY TO REINSTALL THE SYSTEM

Quote Originally Posted by khaled.pasha View Post
    THIS IS A OLD HPLAPTOP , AND THE MODEL IS "COMPAQ nx6315" AND THE DVD DRIVE IS "PIONEER DVD DRIVE " , U SAY THAT REINSTALL THE DRIVER BUT WHERE CAN I FOUND THE DVD DRIVE DRIVERES , PLEASE DON'T SAY TO REINSTALL THE SYSTEM
    Didnt you get any install cd that came up with your laptop?

hai friends i have a HP laptop , which is not reading any cd or dvd and not burning any thing , and my Task manager is disable and Registry editing is also disable , please slve my problem
    As your Task Manager and Registry Editing is Disabled. I can 100 % surely say that Pc is infected with a Virus. this may be the sole reasons for your Cd and DVD not been written and readen by your DVD player.as some virus do have this kind of capability. I suggest you clean your Pc using soem good antivirus software or else if required Backup your Data and Format it.

I don't think so there is a need to reinstall system. You only need to do is open the case and check the connections of your DVD drive and try to connect it with different cable and check the power supply connection and still if you will face the problem then may be you have to replace your DVD drive but before that check your DVD drive on others System.

THIS IS A OLD HPLAPTOP , AND THE MODEL IS "COMPAQ nx6315" AND THE DVD DRIVE IS "PIONEER DVD DRIVE " , U SAY THAT REINSTALL THE DRIVER BUT WHERE CAN I FOUND THE DVD DRIVE DRIVERES

You can found the driver for your Drive on this link

Quote Originally Posted by Effren View Post
    As your Task Manager and Registry Editing is Disabled. I can 100 % surely say that Pc is infected with a Virus. this may be the sole reasons for your Cd and DVD not been written and readen by your DVD player.as some virus do have this kind of capability. I suggest you clean your Pc using soem good antivirus software or else if required Backup your Data and Format it.
    thanks , i am happy with u r information , i want have avg.8.0 antivirus and still i am having problem if u now better software then avg8.0 then tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Eldon View Post
    You can found the driver for your Drive on this link
    friend u given me a link but i want "pioneer dvdrw dvrk-17" drivers i have no cd. which came with my laptop