Thread: Hard drive problems on laptop????

Hard drive problems on laptop????

Iv'e recently had my laptop given by to me after unsucessful repair work and I seem to be having more probems with it than ever before.

It origionally went is for repair because the connector for the a/c adaptor came away from the motherboard not only did it come away but accordin gto the repair guy he was force to replace 5 of the motherboard connectors. He returned the aptop and i found that the battery wasn't charging (the laptop indictor said different even though the battery remained at 0%). the guy took it away again and brought it back a week saying that he was unable to frind problems in the circuit and a change of battery didn't make any impact either,needless to say at the moment laptop is running fom the a/c adaptor. since hes returnned the laptop though its been making loud scratching noises which are made worse when i use the touchpad mouse or up and down arrow keys on the keyboard and it keeps freezing.

Any ideas what the problem is? How can the problem be rectified?

The laptop is 1st supersonic pci e (gericom)

Re: Hard drive problems on laptop????

did you gave the laptop to an authorised repairer or at authorised service center?pls note we should not give our computer component to any other guy because sometimes these guys fool you out by replacing the working components and saying these was not working from earlier only.

Re: Hard drive problems on laptop????

Please check whether your laptop is still is in warranty, if your laptop is out of warranty then you might be in trouble my friend, as it makes noise, the problem could have been in very worst condition, now don't consider for money or two but give it someone who is well expert in making your kind of laptop brand,and regarding any ideas, it is very difficult in giving any kind of suggestion without knowing to a proper problem.

Thanks

Hard drive problems on laptop?

As you said problem was with connector of A/C adapter only then its surely mischief by the repair man you have concerned with. laptop is running fom the a/c adaptor so obviously your battery got stuck. As it making noises may be due to some components on motherboard deign because of abnormal behavior in power supply.
    But now only thing you can do is go to supersonic pci e (gericom) authorized service center and see what you can get from there. Good luck