View Poll Results: Best Gaming Controller for PC ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360 PC Controller

5 62.50%
  • Logitech Dual Analog Controller

3 37.50%

Thread: Xbox 360 PC Controller or Logitech Dual Analog Controller for PC?

Xbox 360 PC Controller or Logitech Dual Analog Controller for PC?

Hello,
    Now that with the release of Xbox 360 PC Controller and the age old Logitech Dual Analog Controller for PC, gaming has become very easy to play without the use of Keyboards now-a-days. But in case what would be the choice of any end user to play games on pc, ie; is it the new Xbox 360 PC Controller or the Logitech Dual Analog Controller for PC or Keyboards?

Re: Xbox 360 PC Controller or Logitech Dual Analog Controller for PC?

It usually depends on what gives more satisfaction to any person. I prefer the keyboard itself but in many ocassions when I play games like Tomb Raider, Resident evil, I would use my old logitech joystick.

I will prefer the Logitech joystics or Keyboard, as it is very durable and very comfortable so you can concentrate on your game,cheers

XBox 360 PC Controller Review

Introduction
    Most people play PC games with the keyboard and mouse, but since the emergence of the Microsoft Xbox 360, PC gamers have the choice of using a console controller. You can buy this Xbox 360 gamepad branded as “for Windows”, however it is simply a wired version of the familiar controller.

More and more PC games will benefit from a gamepad like this (such as Assassins Creed, Lego Star Wars, etc...), creating a console-like gaming experience. For all intents and purposes, these cross platform games should play almost identical to the Xbox counterpart. The benefit of this is the familiarity of the control system, rather than reverting to a traditional keyboard/mouse input.

If you use Windows Vista, the controller will be recognised straight away without the need for the driver CD. For Windows XP, you will need to either install the drivers provided, or download them from the Microsoft website. Either way, you should be up and running with the controller in less than 5 minutes.

Along with the controller, you get 2 paper manuals and the driver CD. The manuals contain some basic setup information, but most experienced computer users will simply opt for the plug and play method. Interestingly, Microsoft wrap the USB connector with a note recommending that the driver software is installed before connecting the controller, however on a Windows Vista system everything was automatically detected without using the driver CD.

Source: velocityreviews.com

i like to use Logitech controller because it is extremely easy to use, especially if the game you’re going to play using the device can be automatically set, without having to manually assign each key on the controller, which is still a really convenient feature.

Gaming will be more comfortable with the Xbox 360 PC Controller rather than playing with a traditional keyboard or mouse.