Thread: Error : corellomonitor.exe

Error : corellomonitor.exe

Hello,

Someone has to tell is, the mistake that alaways give a CD when I draw from my unit.

corellomonitor.exe error

Greetings

To tell you that I have not seen too much information from that process, but cast an eye to the applications that load at start of windows, you'll have enough to know the source and remove it so that you do not get out more.

Msconfig.exe and run the startup tab you'll see a list of what is loaded at startup. You just have to uncheck the restart of corellomonitor and to no longer return you to leave the error.

If you still emerging, can be a kind of Trojan. Happens after an antivirus or antispyware.

A greeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Una View Post
    To tell you that I have not seen too much information from that process, but cast an eye to the applications that load at start of windows, you'll have enough to know the source and remove it so that you do not get out more.

Msconfig.exe and run the startup tab you'll see a list of what is loaded at startup. You just have to uncheck the restart of corellomonitor and to no longer return you to leave the error.

If you still emerging, can be a kind of Trojan. Happens after an antivirus or antispyware.

A greeting.
    Thanks for your guidance.