Thread: How to reduce noise of the fans

How to reduce noise of the fans

Hello,

My fans are somewhat noisy, something good to something very noisy, and well, it is a sound that bothers me so ... and I want to hear about recommendations to make it less .

I hope you can help me as soon as possible

Hi Salome,

As for the fans, open the lid of the computer, and see which are the ones that make noise. In the fans, you can do the following differentiation:

Microprocessor-sink: It is you are on your refrigerator and microprocessor, and is the most important. It is responsible for maintaining the temperature of the micro as low as possible. If you do not know what is at the center of the motherboard.

Sink plot: Basically the same as that of the microprocessor, as it cooled a chip with much stress, but in this case the card will have graphic card. Its in the PCI Express connectors, and this tends to make problems too

Fans of the box: These are responsible for maintaining a flow of air that push air by the front and rear ejected through the area. These are often of lower quality and give too many problems.

Well wing, with this, open the lid and turn on the computer side, and see which make noise ... MUCH careful, do not touch anything just in case, that a discharge is not good either for yourself or to your computer

Thanks for reply, hope it helps me!!

freeman0179 Guest
    yes like Allan.d said the case fans makes most of the noises, usuallly the brushes or the carbon on the rotos are worn out, best bet is to change those fans with low rpm 12 cm case fans or else go for new 9mm fans ,they cost as low as 50 Rs, to check which fan makes noise , try to stop each fan with ur fingers by slightly pushing it over the fan spindle or head , the round one this even includes the fan for graphics card, trust me its the fastes way to find which one is faulty i do it all the times

try to stop each fan with ur fingers by slightly pushing it over the fan spindle or head
    Hey is it ok if we stop those fan in this manner?
    Don't you think its wrong OR create any problem with the computer?

Thanks Allan.d .i will try this.

freeman0179 Guest
    doing finger techinique is the fastest way to know the trouble ,like if the graphics fan is the trouble what will u do without stopping the fan manually? but guys dont hold it too long, a second or 2 ,otherwise the coil inside the motor will get burned

but guys dont hold it too long, a second or 2 ,otherwise the coil inside the motor will get burned
    Thats what i was worried about!