Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to install a printer on local network

Hardware Peripherals

Old 26-08-2008

How to install a printer on local network

Hello, I have an HP Officejet 4355 installed on this computer that is the servant of the local wireless network that I have at home, and wanted to know how I can share this printer over the network, in order to print from other computers (they have windows Given the server and Windows XP).

I have shared the printer, but when it comes to add the network printer in the other computer when I find it to accept and puts you can not connect.

Thank you very much and I hope response.

Old 26-08-2008

The computer server, printer options, you must put "printer sharing." And on the other computer, install the printer as a network.
Old 26-08-2008

Hi,

Printer is shared, but when it comes to add in the other pc makes me "Windows can not connect to the printer. Access Denied" then that is where I can not do.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , ,