Thread: Hard Disk Problem Due to "Partition Magic"

Hard Disk Problem Due to "Partition Magic"

Hi,

I was partitioning an HDD 160GB sata in a laptop, which wanted to do was to partition the disc 2 in the view options of partiton magic note that had 3GB so without using the format with a file system NTFS, what happened is that when I was partitioning the hard left two errors; RIME was something like "983" or "893" truth can not remember very bn. This error told me I had to do first a chkdsk to disk, and so I did, then start again the process of partition and effectively no longer I get the error after about 7 minutes I get something like "1552" another mistake that I did was, I restarted my computer and reboot gave methe blue screen, that said windows had been shutdown to avoid damage and try again.

Hi

try a safe mode, the diagnostic tool of the laptop, remove the disk of the laptop, start my computer Windows, go to the partition of 3GB that had created to solve the problem and everything will be normal.

Thanks Rasdasa,

When tried to access the partition Since I wanted to .... salio the following error the file or directory is damaged or IN ILLEGIBLE try to enter the console command "CMD" and get the same message, will enter the properties of partition but I said that the filesystem without this format and that the space used and the Free Bytes is 0.