Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Headphones and speakers

Hardware Peripherals

Old 20-08-2008

Headphones and speakers

I have a small question:

I found a nice little program (DJ mix pro) and while I turn to music, there is an icon as what I just preview the next helmet!

Only problem is that when I plug in my headphones, my loudspeaker cut themselves off! I do not know how to get my helmet as it is not equal to the loudspeaker!

Hope you understood what I tried to say! If there's the slightest problem of misunderstanding tell me!!

Thank you!

Old 20-08-2008

I do not know exactly but I look to use the exit line out for hp (blue) and the headphone output on the helmet (pink).
Old 20-08-2008

Your trick of blue and pink does not work!

when I put it into my HP blue it no longer work! at home they must be on the green!

And the helmet, I put it on any other exit or whatever will be, it doesn't work!

Another idea perhaps?
Old 20-08-2008

Mistake on my part, as pink being for the microphone. And instead of blue, green is for speaker. If green socket is not there, i cant help much because my ignorance is much.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: ,