Thread: Pc not turning on

Pc not turning on

Hi,

Hi, In the morning when I got up, I tried turning my pc but it doesn't.

probably with another ram either, and I checked the ram in another pc and it works very well,

While turning on pc, light turns on and the fans start and after five seconds then, it stops working.

Thanks

hello, look seems to be a problem of power supply, a source restate someone compatible with your computer and connect it to your PC and tries to turn it on

whether or not there is power and seized of the ignition is normal. I called the technician and he told to me that the source of power must be changed.

thank you very much for your help

sad PC not turning on

Hi.... i am facing the same problem. When i power on the main power supply & switch on the CPU the light turns on & CPU fan also turns on but just for one second & the it turns off. After repeatedly doing the same process (turning off the main supply for 1 minute the again turning it on & turning on the CPU) the PC starts booting.
    Earlier i had faced the same problem but after changing the SMPS the problem got sorted out. Once again i am facing the same problem....Any suggestions???

Hi.... i am facing the same problem. When i power on the main power supply & switch on the CPU the light turns on & CPU fan also turns on but just for one second & the it turns off. After repeatedly doing the same process (turning off the main supply for 1 minute the again turning it on & turning on the CPU) the PC starts booting.
    Earlier i had faced the same problem but after changing the SMPS the problem got sorted out. Once again i am facing the same problem....Any suggestions???
    Well, you already answered your question. It is a problem of psu & you can check it by going into the BIOS & seeing if the 3.3v is below the level of 1.90 or so.