Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Connecting old speakers to my PC.

Hardware Peripherals

Old 12-08-2008

Connecting old speakers to my PC.

I have a small question about the old speakers which i have for years with me ideal not in use since i dont have an amplifier for these speakers to use.
Now i want to use these speakers for my computer. Dont know how can i connect these speakers to my PC? Do you guys have any idea? IS it possible without any amplifier OR i have to buy an amplifier?
Thank you.

Old 12-08-2008

I think you need a audio jack to connect with the speaker wires red & black & then you can put this in headphone jack & have sound with your speakers!
Old 12-08-2008

Best solution will be buying an old cheap amplifier & connect it with your PC & These speakers. This is the simple & good way to use your speakers since you havent told us how big these speakers are! If they are real big then an amplifier is a must.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: ,