Thread: Problem with SATA Hard Disk

Problem with SATA Hard Disk

I have a hard disk of 160 gigabytes. It not let me to go a folder giving me an error that read "You can not access the device failed E / S" (or something similar) to probe everything and disk I opened the folder, you pass the scan disk and not ended because it could then take you to guarantee me and he spent the scan of view windows (I use XP) and that if they conclude, took but the full time and I opened the folder, the technician told me something that the board had corrupted or allowance is not that total, so I gave it but now I want to format and not do as well, is a Assistant disk system. I want know that if it do not let me format (as I said, not completing the scan disk) and a friend tells me that this disc just dying and they told me it was lying to the end warranty, what you think?

Need a diagnostic tool to check whether your hard disk working properly, depending on the brand visits the website and support you will find the tools to verify it.

Greetings

Thank you for responding,

Already I formated and it's going phase 1 Scan Disk but even tells me that it could not finish.

And the program I use to retrieve data while judgement told me that I had some bad sectors or damaged, I do not remember well.

Well it operates like any other normal disk. What are your views or tell me if it still have good life or not, not, any advice is welcome.

Thank you, who are well.