Thread: Problem in LG DVD recorder

Problem in LG DVD recorder

Theres a problem in my LG DVD recorder in playing a DVD that is burned from hard disk. While watching DVD on the DVD player, many times the sound comes after the pic, that means the sound is lagging. Also sometimes the screen is also distorted.

I use the normal DVD+R disks. Is there any problem with these disks? Is it due to burning them on fast mode?

The mode of burning that you specified must be the root cause of this problem. Try burning with different mode.

Well if not in fast mode, burning them in real time mode requires too long time. But if the mode is causing problem, i am going to review it. Thank you for the support Fabian.

What brands of DVDs are you using. That might also be a problem coz many low graded DVDs cannot burn properly. Also try using DVD-R disks. See what happens.

I am using all the best branded DVDs or i can say at least branded ones like Moserbaer, Samsung, Sony, Amkette, TDK, etc. I had tried a DVD-R disk only once which was of Samsung. There the sound lagging problem was solved but the screen was too much distorted, so never tried DVD-R afterwards.

Try burning DVDs at lower speeds. The player must not be compatible with higher speeds. I dont think DVD+R and DVD-R will make any significan difference.

I had already tried burning them at all the recommended speeds given in the manual. But in vain

Well thanks everybody for replying. It seems like my DVD player must be with problems coz i tried everything and nothing helps