Thread: question with upgrading cpu?

question with upgrading cpu?

I want to upgrade from X2 4600 to some other cpu, can anyone recommend me anything, thanks

You have not provided enough information. Why do you need to upgrade? How much is your budget? Do you want to stay AMD or will be switching to Intel? What is your mobo? Are you going to use it for gaming? Without all this basic info i cant suggets what are you looking for?

Also how much ram do you have? Do you have onboard video or a separate video card? How much watt is your psu? For a high build you need to have good psu. Now, the best upgrade suggestions depends on the what all things you have, for ex; if you 512 mb of ram you will have to add more ram for better improvement. The recommendations might vary if are either into gaming or graphics or maybe video editing. So only if you can provide us with more details about your computer specifications then only we can help you out. If you dont know you computer specs, then download CPUz and it will tell you all about your hardware specifications. Just google it.