To add a graphic to your email signature in Yahoo! Mail:
* Access Yahoo! Mail wit Windows Internet Explorer.
* Select Mail Options from the navigation bar.
* Follow the Signature link.
* If the HTML toolbar is not yet visible, click Color and Graphics.
* Make sure View HTML Source is checked.
* Insert the image using the HTML <img> tag.
o To place an image at the left of your signature, insert '<img hspace="5" src="http://z.about.com/h/gp/email.gif" align="left" width="55" height="50" />' (without the outer quotes) at the beginning, for example.
o Make sure the image is accessible on a web server and reasonably small in proportions (not higher than about 75 pixels).
* Uncheck View HTML Source to test your signature.
* Click Save.