Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet Access over GPRS

sad Re: Internet Access over GPRS

But Hw Can I Install Opera Mini In My Rocker R8 Mobile Phone

Re: Internet Access over GPRS

I researched a lot on internet for your query and i came across this list of mobiles which are compatible to run Opera Mini. This list is in the official website of Opera Mini. You can have a look at it list of all versions. I realized that your Rocker R8 mobile is not included in this list so probably you won't be able to install Opera Mini in your Rocker R8 mobile. But you can atleast try to run it in your mobile. Visit "m.opera.com" site and download Opera Mini in your computer. Mostly the file will be a zip file. Unzip it and transfer it to your mobile. After transferring the installation wizard, install it in your mobile. You can also download the file directly in your mobile by using the existing mobile browser.

sad Re: Internet Access over GPRS

Thanx For Your Guideline I Access Net On My Rocker R8 By Its Inbuilt Browser But The Problem Is I Can't Able To See Big Sites Even Yahoo,orkut And Facebook Whenever I Try To Load This Site An "insufficient Memory" Error Comes I Tried To Download Operamini In My Phone But It Also Fails Please Hlp Me

I have a china i9+++ sci phone ( dual sim, wifi,gemini and .......), manufactured in April'2010.All tha applcations were working fine but a kid did something which has disturbed all the settings i.e, gprs,mms, internets and the entire sites provided initially.Yet the java script is running with opers mini 5 beta, opera mini 4.2 emsn and QQ2008 but through it also network is unavailable. can the re any way to restore and fix up? Besides, earlier my PC used to recognize the moment I connected my sciphone with USB chord but now after 'power off' of the phone the PC recgnises its 'mass storage'. Please help
    p.k.roy

Well, what i can suggest you at this moment is change all your settings to default first. Than delete the access points and input the GPRS settings again from where you did last time. Probably you can simply get it from your Service provider via SMS.

Besides, earlier my PC used to recognize the moment I connected my sciphone with USB chord but now after 'power off' of the phone the PC recgnises its 'mass storage'.
    For this part, if it still exists than simply backup your device and do a hard reset.

Hi,

What will happen in case of deactivating the APN and activating again after 1 minute? I will be able to browse again, or i need to switch off and on again the phone?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Hi,

What will happen in case of deactivating the APN and activating again after 1 minute? I will be able to browse again, or i need to switch off and on again the phone?
    Deactivating the APN or disabling it will only increase some of the battery life of the mobile phone but you will be not able to surf the internet on the phone. You can, however, activate or enable it anytime you want to browse the internet on your mobile phone. If you deactivate the whole service then you will have to activate it from the service providers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12