Thread: How to install Custom ROM on Lenovo A369i Smartphone

How to install Custom ROM on Lenovo A369i Smartphone

There are some nice custom ROMs that are worth testing on Lenovo A369i Smartphone. I had tested Sony Xperia Z and Note 3 ROM on the device which works really well. The best would be Xperia Z rom that gives you a complete Sony type interface with all its apps and features. Like a direct media server streaming option. Today we will be installing a custom rom on Lenovo A369i Smartphone. And this would be Xperia Z rom. There are some things you have to do first. You have to start with full data backup. Then you have to root your phone and install a TWRP custom recovery. TWRP is the most easiest way to flash a custom rom on the device. And it is also the fastest way. You can find the ROM's on web. But it is not sure that this ROMS are completely perfect there might be certain errors. You can try testing different. If your device is bricked on boot screen then you have to go ahead and restore the stock rom through Lenovo Software Updater application.

You will need memory card of 2GB or higher for installing custom rom. It is very important that the device must be rooted and it must have TWRP flash recovery installed. Connect the phone to the pc and then copy the Xperia Z Rom in the SD Card of the device.

Lenovo A369i Custom ROM

Once done go in the App Menu and launch MobileUncle MTK tool. In that tap on Recovery Update. Tap on the TWRP Recovery file to boot the phone in TWRP.

Lenovo A369i Custom ROM

Re: How to install Custom ROM on Lenovo A369i Smartphone

Now in TWRP you can find a option as Install. Tap on that and choose the Recovery image file for installation.

Lenovo A369i Custom ROM Installation

Swipe to run the setup and wait back unless the setup is over. It is going to take some time. But once the recovery is installed then done. This new ROM is installed in your phone. You can now enjoy all new features.

Lenovo A369i Custom ROM Installation