Thread: How to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A369i Smartphone

How to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A369i Smartphone

Lenovo A369i is a good for testing different ROMS. It is not having much options, but you can still find a few good ROMS to install and extend the usage of this device. I am going to show you a process through which you can install TWRP recovery on the device. This is a advance recovery options through which you can flash any ROM of your choice. But to go ahead and follow my steps below you have to follow the guide How to Root Lenovo A369i Smartphone. Without rooting the below process is not going to work. We need a rooted phone where we will be installing MobileUncle MTK tools for flashing the device with an custom recovery.

Lenovo A369i TWRP Recovery

Once you are done with rooting stuff, then you can install MobileMTK to flash the recovery on the device. Go on Google Play and search for MobileUncle MTK Tools. If you face a error that your device is not compatible with this app, you can download a apk file directly and install it. Without this app we cannot restart the phone in TWRP or in CWM recovery. Copy the CWM or TWRP recovery file in the SD card of device and start this software.

Re: How to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A369i Smartphone

First backup your IMEI number by tapping on IMEI Backup Restore. And copy that somewhere. So that if something happens when you install a custom rom you can restore your IMEI number.

Now to flash TWRP you have to tap on Recovery Update. By default the app will scan your phone and will give you the file saved in your SD card. It is best to rename the file as recovery.img so that you can easily identify that. The file size is around 6.5MB. Tap on it. The device will reboot in recovery mode. That's it. You had done adding TWRP Custom Recovery on Lenovo A369i. Now you can copy a custom rom and you can install that on the phone. Through TWRP you can also create a full phone backup with its existing ROM and data.