Thread: How to Root Lenovo A369i Smartphone

How to Root Lenovo A369i Smartphone

Lenovo A369i is a budget android device that comes with Jellybean OS. Officially there are no upgrades for this phone. But you can upgrade that by rooting the phone. With rooting you also get many extra benefits. Like you can install a Custom Recovery in the phone. You can remove applications to increase the device output. Remember that rooting will void the phone warranty and always backup your device before doing the same. In this guide you will find a detail step of rooting Lenovo A369i. This process cannot be revert. So first backup all your data and files and then go ahead.

Root Lenovo A369i

To root we have to use a few apps. Before installing go in Settings > Security > tap on Unknown Sources. This will allow any apk files to install in the phone. The next thing you have to do is download Framaroot apk file. Look for version 1.9.0.

Re: How to Root Lenovo A369i Smartphone

Lenovo A369i Rooting

You have to download two files. First is Framaroot APK that will be used for rooting the device and second a TWRP/CWM recovery.img file which will flash TWRP recovery on Lenovo A369i. You can easily find that file in the web. WE will be using MobileUncle MTK tools for flashing the recovery image. As Lenovo A369i does not support recovery boot through holding key combination. Copy the files in the SD Card of your device and then tap on Framaroot first for installation.

Lenovo A369i Rooting

Once installed Launch the app and then choose Install SuperSu. But default this options is selected. Choose Barahir as the exploit and at the end you will get a message that device is rooted. You have to restart your phone now. And the next step is to remove apps you don't want or you can simply go ahead with installation of MobileUncle MTK Tools for recovery installation.